Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Who is Hallwings? TV and Movies

Now I'm going to talk about some of my favorite TV shows and movies.

I don't think I can list all of my favorites when it comes to television and motion pictures, but here are some of my favorites, in no particular order.

Movies
  • The James Bond Series (the EON films, from Dr. No to Die Another Day)
  • Star Wars (the original trilogy and the prequel trilogy)
  • The Indiana Jones films (including Crystal Skull)
  • Many of the Disney Animated Features (my official list forthcoming)
  • The Star Trek films (not counting the recent Abrams re-imagining)
  • Airplane!
  • Ghostbusters I & II
  • The Austin Powers films
  • The Naked Gun films
  • Home Alone 1, 2, and 3 (yes, I admit I like 3 to an extent)
  • ET
Television
  • The Simpsons (1989-present, FOX; my favorite episodes are the ones from the first ten or so seasons)
  • The Cosby Show
  • Family Ties
  • Cheers
  • Night Court
  • Diff'rent Strokes
  • The Facts of Life
  • Growing Pains
  • Who's the Boss?
  • The Golden Girls
  • Star Trek (all six TV series, including the Animated series, but I'm not really a fan of Enterprise)
  • Full House
  • Murphy Brown
  • Step by Step
  • Family Matters
  • The Nanny
  • Home Improvement
  • Malcolm in the Middle
  • The Bernie Mac Show
I have more favorites, but again, this is just a basic list.   More to come later.

No comments: